Sports Injury Treatment
Duration: 1 year
One Year Course designed to prepare students for a career in SportsInjuries and Massage Therapy .Students that complete this course may compete for employment in Sports Clubs, Health Clinics or Sports Injury Clinics.
Alternatively students may choose this course as a progression path to gain entry onto a range of Sports/Health related degree programmes in Institutes of Technology nationwide. This course acts as an excellent foundation for these courses.
A menu of modules are offered from the following:
- Sports and Recreation Studies
- Exercise and Fitness
- Sports Anatomy and Physiology
- Sports and Exercise Injury and Prevention
- Body Massage and Figure Analysis
- Pool Lifeguard
- Work Experience
Leaving Certificate or Leaving Certificate Applied. Exemptions may be made for mature students. Applicants will be interviewed.
- QQI Sports, Recreation and Exercise Level 5 (5M5146)
- Irish Water Safety Pool Lifeguard
- National Certificate in Exercise and Fitness(awarded by University of Limerick)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, find out more or enrol…
News - College Updates
Check out our facebook page to see what is happening throughout our courses.
The contents of Croom College's web pages are provided as an information guide only.